No Indie World Showcase would be complete without a couple of games surprise-launching right after the show, so here’s There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension to give you some fresh and immediate entertainment.
While the Indie Showcase didn’t do the best job of telling us what it’s all about, There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension is a comedy-focused point-and-click adventure that “takes you on a journey you never asked to go on”. That journey just so happens to be full of “silly and unexpected” video game universes, and the trailer above does a pretty good job of showing just how bonkers the entire thing seems to be.
Equally fitting is this official feature list:
– A Point&Click comedy adventure.
– Incredible 3D graphics that are flat. Completely flat. And very pixelated.
– Almost fully voiced. (May contain traces of foreign accents here and there.)
– Solve riddles that require you to think “Outside the box”.
– Hint system included because you can’t think “Outside the box”…
– Shorter than an MMORPG, which leaves you plenty of time to finish some REAL good games.
– Discover the Top 10 best walls. The fourth one will surprise you!
– Motion sickness free, which is pretty remarkable for a non-VR experience.
– Contains tons of bugs… but it’s supposed to be like that.
– And lots of other surprises!
Oh, and these screenshots:
If you want to give this one a whirl, it’s available on the eShop right now for $12.99. If you’re looking for something a little different, you’ve certainly found it.