Immortals Fenyx Rising has been updated to Version 1.3.0, adding support for the new ‘The Lost Gods’ additional content as well as several stability and performance improvements.
A fair number of updates and content drops have been unveiled for the game since its launch in December last year, including not one, but two full chunks of DLC. This latest update is mostly focused on fixing frustrating issues, as seen in the full patch notes below:
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- Removed a mysterious mount that made the game crash – we sent it back to the DLC where it belongs.
If you’re yet to check this game out, we’d urge you to read our full review to see whether or not it feels like a good fit for your tastes. There’s some pretty good combat and genuinely funny writing to enjoy, although we did feel that it perhaps leans a little too heavily on Zelda: Breath of the Wild for inspiration.
Have you been playing Immortals Fenyx Rising? What are your thoughts on it so far? Tell us below.