Koei Tecmo has given Switch owners a lot of love with Atelier. We had great things to say about Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy last week, and hot off those heels, the Japanese publisher has revealed we’ll be getting the Atelier Mysterious Trilogy Deluxe Pack next.
Launching on April 22nd worldwide, this new pack will include Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey DX, Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book DX, and Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings DX.
As confirmed within the Weekly Famitsu, this trilogy set features several new gameplay additions. Most prominently, that includes a Photo Mode, digital art book, and double-speed battle mode. Other additions have been outlined below:
- Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey DX
- Four additional vehicles, including a submarine and bulldozer.
- Seven additional subjugation quests and enhanced boss Palmyra added.
- Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book DX
- Additional, more mature-looking costume.
- Additional story of Sophie’s growth following in the steps of her grandmother.
- Three additional alchemy pots.
- Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings DX
- Additional painting that connects to the world of Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World, including a scenario featuring Nelke and boss battle.
We’d previously seen Mysterious Paintings on Switch back in 2018 – which marked the final entry of this trilogy – but its predecessors had remained PlayStation exclusives until now. Bringing us definitive editions of all three, Atelier fans have plenty to look forward to.
Looking forward to more Atelier? Let us know in the comments below.