There’s no lack of choice when it comes to 3D platformers on Switch. Home to some excellent games, Mail Mole’s got strong competition ahead of it next month. Previously announced for a 2020 release, it had been delayed but it’s now been confirmed as coming to Switch on March 4th. It reminds us of Nintendo’s Game Boy classic Mole Mania, which is no bad thing.
We’ll be playing as Molty, an absolutely adorable Mail Mole. Making his most important deliveries yet, that involves travelling through some of Carrotland’s more treacherous terrain. Across endless pits, bouncing platforms, tough roads and more, expect plenty of platforming challenges ahead.
Developed by Undercoders and Talpa Games, they’ve outlined what key features we can expect:
* Explore over 30 levels full of platforming challenges
* Gather carrots and buy costumes for Molty at Rick’s Store
* Find all the collectibles scattered around Carrotland
* Race against a bunch of evil mech-moles in super fast time attacks
* Introducing our new hero, Molty the Mail Mole!
Mail Mole certainly looks promising, and we can’t wait to see how it plays. You can pre-order it now on the eShop for £13.49 /€14,99 / $14.99.
Will you be picking up Mail Mole next month? Let us know down below.